Tuesday 6 September 2011

Forum, events & parts!

This hopefully should be the first outing in the fixed gear world. It's the closest event in a while and I should have the bike up and running by then, but not sure if I'll actually enter anything, as I'll be crap. Going up to see Boikzmoind is worth the train fare. But having a ride around and meeting other people is worth it too. Managed to get a forum setup on http://www.lfgss.com/ so many thanks to them again. It should help get more people riding around here and the people that do ride, it gives us a place to talk. Need to get some logos designed and put around the town, let people know and spread the word. Maybe some spoke cards too? In other news - managed to get in contact with a guy I met whilst following the Ardenne Classics this year, who has a body repair shop near to me. He's agreed to spray my frame so I don't have to rattle can it. Can't wait for this to be done, then I can build! Still pondering a colour, thinking matte black or is that just too original? Cranks arrived. Not the most expensive set, but I'd rather get up and running with good solid parts and then they can be replaced over time when I get more money. Here's a picture, just incase you forgot what a crankset is, but I'm proud that my parts are arriving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home