Friday 12 August 2011

Gone fishing.

I've had a little break from posting for various reasons and now I'm back.

Trouble with work, money and other things have made my mind lose track of things and the balance is getting back to normal.

As for the bike, it is still in bits as I search for my ideal frame. Still limited on budget and I mean a budget. But that got me thinking - do you have to have the most up to date frame and parts to enjoy fixed gear? Or bikes in general? I think not, but we'd all like to be able to spend £800 on something nice. I'm sure people might disagree with me, but I've never had the most expensive parts, unless my dad has upgraded and I've been given something, but that's not often really.

I actually saw a guy ride last near to where I live on a fixie. I'd loved for me to have been able to speak to him and have a chat. Apart from that there's not many about in the teesside area still. That's why I'm eager to get up and running, then get something going. Just a meet up with even a few guys and gals would be pretty cool - have a chat, see what we can do. So many ideas buzzing around my head.

In other news - waiting for my Team Sky jersey and podium hat to arrive. I saw the update on their site to say they have been sent. Gonna get it framed and hung up somewhere good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home