Wednesday 20 July 2011

Rainy day.

I had a plod to the local shop today to pick up some things on the MTB. The rain stopped long enough to let me get there and back, then the heavens opened up once I stepped in the door.

The fixie is still in a 'work in progress' state at the moment, as I am trying different things and have got a new frame and forks to spray up and try out. Plus saving a few pennies for different things.

However, I did make myself just ride in one gear and keep pedalling, but it just doesn't feel right for obvious reasons. I didn't feel the need to change gear, even though I knew they were there.

You should also go download the new issue of Fixed Mag. I'm enjoying it on the new mac os - Lion. Pretty good so far.

http://www.thefootdown.co.uk/fixed-mag-issue-8/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home