Tuesday 30 August 2011

New Frame!

Woke up to find out that I had won a frame on eBay.

I paid a little bit more than I wanted to, but it still leaves me enough to complete the bike I think. Like I've said in earlier posts, I have a stripped down road bike with some really good parts that should all fit.

Trying to post a picture, but blogger doesn't like iPhones, so a description will do for now.

22" Starnord frame, stripped down to the bare metal and all lugs etc have been cut down and sanded nicely for a nice look and finish. I hadn't decided what colour to spray the frame. Comes with the original forks, bottom bracket and headset, which have also been cleaned up.

Really looking forward to getting it an starting work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home