Friday 19 August 2011

Getting there.

Hit a rough patch lately and I think it is starting to right itself.

Made some money this morning selling some stuff that I don't really need or use anymore. Hopefully there will be more money to come. This means the bike seems a bit more of a reality.

Got me thinking, do I buy new, buy second hand or build with a mix of old and new?

I don't think I'm gonna have enough to buy something really good from new, it still would be on a budget. Second hand is an option, but I don't know if it would feel like my bike and there's not many come up around here. I'm thinking that maybe building one will be the best option and I have some parts that I've collected up and that my old man has given me.

First off, work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home