Wednesday 7 December 2011

Chilly ride out




On a cold and frosty tuesday evening, we finally managed to get out and meet some other fixed gear riders. Josh and Calum, (I'm crap with names, so if I've renamed you, kick me next time) met us outside Ropner Park. Originally we were gonna meet inside the park at the bandstand, but winter means it closes early to keep the kids out. We headed off through Stockton and towards the Tees Barrage (which was also shut due to improvements for the 2012 olympics), stopping on top of the concrete multi story carpark for a picture and made friends with the security guard who was not too bothered, but we needed to move on as the police would eventually turn up. Made our way across the Millennium and Infinity Bridge, looping back round and headed home.
Only a short ride, but I enjoyed it. Thanks to Josh and Calum for meeting me and Ryan, you're top lads and looking forward to next time. Hopefully we'll get a few more riders along and make it a longer ride.

I took a few pictures with the iPhone, as all the 6 battery packs for the DLSR were flat and the charger was at my girlfriends house. Typical.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home